1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

UK PonyCon UK PonyCon 2018 (Nottingham, 13-14 Oct) -- Info and Discussion

Discussion in 'Conventions Discussion' started by Loganberry, 7 April 2018.

1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

It's fair to say that this has caused quite a bit of discussion! Of course it's impossible for a con to avoid some clashes without having only a single event on at once -- and I'm sure that would provoke a lot more complaints. So I'll just take things as they come and see where we are on Saturday evening.* I'd imagine there'll be enough people to form a quiz team no matter who's performing at the same time... though Team Custard might have to go into battle without me if it's EileMonty! Anyone else on the bill I could live with missing, but having waited five years to see her perform again after missing 80% of her BUCK 2013 set I might find the lure too strong. We'll see. :)

* Hopefully in Nottingham, otherwise something will have gone most terribly wrong.

2. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

I hope everyone travelling to UK Ponycon tomorrow has a good journey!

Looking forward to catching up with ponyfolk. It’s going to be a great time. :)

Loganberry likes this.
  3. moody magpie

moody magpie One shall stand, one shall fall.

Well my packing is done just got to do my shift at work tonight, then I'm Nottingham bound tomorrow should get there before 11:00.

4. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

I won’t be able to go this year, but I hope everyone has a great time! :)

5. Loganberry

Quite a few people unable to make it this year, for one reason or another. You'll be with us in spirit, at least. :)

I'm pretty much done with packing now. No point in me starting super-early tomorrow, partly as I'm meeting someone during the journey and partly as my hotel's check-in doesn't open until 3pm. The weather looks pretty darn grotty, with heavy rain and strong winds, but I'll accept that as the price to pay for ponies. :p

If you happen to see someone at Birmingham New Street station around midday with a seapony backpack, that'll probably be me, so feel free to say hello if you want. :)

6. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

I'm very nervouscited for my first ever convention this weekend! I'm almost done with packing as well, just a few things I can't put away until tomorrow. I guess I don't really know what to expect, but it does look to be a good time.

moody magpie and Loganberry like this.
  7. Loganberry

Oilyvalves likes this.