1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Voltron: Legendary Defender

Discussion in 'Audio/Video/Books' started by Cendaquenta, 28 December 2017.

?

Your favourite Paladin(s)?

1. Shiro

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Keith

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hunk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pidge

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. All of them!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Soooo... started watching this show a couple of weeks ago, currently on the last couple episodes of season 3. Would quite like people to fangirl over it with. :p
    Anyone else here watch it?

2. Max Apogee

Max Apogee Five gold and a party!!

I started watching this a little while ago :D

I got part way through the second season before I got sidetracked by something else (curse you Critical Role! :p) but I was really enjoying it, and I do plan on going back to watch the rest of it at some point.

Cendaquenta likes this.
  3. Cendaquenta

Oh, it's well worth going back to. The latter half of season 2 is where it really kicks things up a notch and starts getting a bit darker and more mature (not that S1 was all butterflies and rainbows!) and S3 is introducing so much great stuff and new characters.
    I found it was kind of a slow-burn show actually, it took till the start of season 2 for me to really get into it. It's quite a bit like ATLA in that way, it starts off good, like 7 or 8 out of 10, and then once you've stuck with it for a while in "mild enjoyment" mode, it goes whoosh right up to a 9 or 10.
    Mostly it's the characters. *hugs all of the paladins* big ol' adorable space fam'ly
    *teary-eyed glare at the writers* stop hurting them
    (especially Shiro)

Max Apogee likes this.
  4. Max Apogee

Max Apogee Five gold and a party!!

I definitely plan on going back to it at some point, I think the last episode I saw was the space mall episode, so I'm looking forward to watching the rest of it.

5. Cendaquenta

Finished season 3! Whoooooo...
    I do love flashback episodes. Show, can we get more of those? Pls pls?

Baby Allura was so cute. ^_^

6. Cendaquenta

Started rewatching this. Anyone want to revive this thread with me? Anyone? Bueller?

7. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

When's the next season? I need more, it's so good.

8. Cendaquenta

Aa! A friend!

No confirmed release date yet, rumours say Valentine's Day but that's not likely. The official Voltron Twitter has apparently been sending out clues that point to some kind of announcement being made at Emerald City Comic Con in March.

9. Cendaquenta

Release date for S5 has been revealed! 2nd of March!
    :D:D:D

10. Cendaquenta

Lone-lee, I am so lonely~

WE GOT A THING THO

sean retro likes this.
  11. Cendaquenta

Watched S5 a couple hours ago, and um, AAAAAAAAAAA?!
    Show is clearly pushing Allura/Lotor as a couple and I really have no problem with it, it's hecka predictable of course but if Allura's going to have a love interest Lotor's probably the only choice that would really work - like what's the alternative, Allura/Lance? Nope nope.

The Holts are such a sweet family and I'm sad that Sam got kicked off the show after like an episode but at least he's safe and taking messages back so that the paladins' folks don't think they're dead. And poor Lancey-Lance... the guys need to take an Earth vacation soon. Cool to get some more info on his family though, even if it's only a few names.
    (I wonder if Dreamworks will upload the family messages to their Youtube as between-season extras, like with the vlogs.)

Keith's momma OMG! Season 6 had better have like a million hours of parent/child bonding times and backstory and Mullet Boy Being Happy For Once In His Life, Dammit. Speaking of mullets, they seem to be genetic...

And of course there's the big one, CLONE SHIRO CONFIRMED. And real Shiro is alive!
    As much as I want real-him back, I hope Clone Shiro ends up okay. #SaveAllOurShiros