1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Wearable MLP Merch

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Chiado, 15 January 2013.

1. sleumas2000

sleumas2000 The Like Monster Approacheth!

that's nice :D

2. Gene

Gene F.A.C.T

I've just ordered this bad boy

[​IMG]

3. Laurence Hammond

Laurence Hammond I play to win!

That's a lovely shirt! I want to get a shirt of Twilight but I won't as I would be worried about getting picked on by random anti-bronies

4. Gene

Gene F.A.C.T

Thanks dude! I fell in love with it when I saw it

Fair enough, although I've worn my Twilight shirt to uni, the pub and around shopping centres and nobody has batted an eyelid. I don't think people are too bothered here in the UK, not enough to cause trouble anyway.

Laurence Hammond likes this.
  5. Laurence Hammond

Is the hate more prevalent in the US then do you think?

Gene likes this.
  6. Gene

Gene F.A.C.T

Probably, I mean people in the UK generally just say something behind you're back if they say anything (generally I mean, not only in the case of ponies)

I was just reading through this thread, and the vast majority say they've never received any hate, and if they have it's usually when they've been in school etc. But according to your profile you're 23...so I doubt you're still in school :p .

sleumas2000 and Laurence Hammond like this.
  7. Laurence Hammond

True.. I generally think that people who hate us for liking a show are either little kids or they haven't matured yet. However, not to blow my own horn but I tend to be extremely mature about things. I may hate things like Frozen (because it's everywhere, much like MLP) but I would never, ever hate on the actual people that like it.

I don't think many people my age would stoop so low I guess.

I could just get one and wear it if I went to any meets.

#67 Laurence Hammond, 22 January 2015
    Last edited: 22 January 2015
    Gene and sleumas2000 like this.
  8. Gene

Gene F.A.C.T

I bought me two more shirts the other day *squee*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. sleumas2000

sleumas2000 The Like Monster Approacheth!

like the top one there a LOT

Laurence Hammond likes this.
  10. Laurence Hammond

I still haven't got a pony tshirt..

11. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

You're not the only one! It's one of the nicest Fluttershy shirts I've seen... and I've seen a lot of Fluttershy shirts. :)

sleumas2000 likes this.
  12. Gene

Gene F.A.C.T

@sleumas2000 and @Loganberry Thanks guys :). I pretty much fell in love with that design the instant I saw it to be honest. I really love the silhouette styled shirts though.

sleumas2000 likes this.
  13. Laurence Hammond

I wonder if there's a Twilight shirt as nice as that Fluttershy one

14. Gene

Gene F.A.C.T

My Twilight shirt is similar I think (it's an outline one) that's on the last page.

There seems to be a disturbing lack of nice Twilight shirts though

Laurence Hammond and sleumas2000 like this.
  15. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

If I can say something living in the US, I never received hate for wearing MLP shirts. If anything, I do get quite a few complements. :) At times, some little girl will yell "He's wearing Pinkie Pie" or start singing the My Little Pony theme while I'm busy running an errand. It's really cute. Complements, I've gotten from girls my age, and I even got a brohoof once for wearing my Applejack and Apple Bloom t-shirt. :D

Only looks I got a few times are from boys 5-10, who have it embedded into their heads that ponies are for girls only because TV commercials say so. :p Still nothing bad.

16. danspy1994

danspy1994 Sparta Pony

I'm trying to get my shirt designs out there, I'm not sure if Redbubble was the best place to start. Could I get some feedback on my designs?
    http://danspy1994.redbubble.com

17. Jonquil

Jonquil Recognised Pony

Here is some of my wearable MLP stuff. =) I do have 2 more shirts but they are in the washing machine. ( btw there are nightmare moon and derpy) The Twilight pillow i found randomly in Brighton one day; thought I'd show it as well.

What wearable MLP stuff do you have? =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Snowyshy

Here are most of my t-shirts. Some of these I have double, even triple of, mostly due to wearing these a lot and WeLoveFine's tendency to remove old shirts from their site (have an extra ready in event shirt gets old or holes that can't be fixed). Shirts for adults are super expensive (even in the US), so I buy shirts once every season, ask for them as a Christmas or Birthday gift, or buy them myself. Most of these were bought or gifts between 2012-now.

This one is hanging in the bathroom. Most of the time, I prefer to air dry my shirt as sometimes hot dryers like to crack the image. Yes, that is a pink Fluttershy t-shirt. I'm confident enough to wear pink, let alone a pink pony shirt. :) This one came from Zazzle, Hasbro has an official My Little Pony shop with them. I'm also getting a Rainbow Dash shirt in this style.
    0419151114.jpg

This one was also drying, but this happens to be one of my favorite Fluttershy shirts.
    0419151115.jpg
    The rest of the shirts (most of them, I'm sure I may have missed some)
    0419151118.jpg
    0419151120.jpg
    0419151124.jpg
    0419151126.jpg
    The Pinkie Pie Portal shirt (this one is fun!)
    0419151127.jpg
    0419151127a.jpg

Stuff that's not shirts, sleeping pants (wear these at home), my baseball cap, Rainbow Rocks Bracelet (came with Rainbow Rocks DVD at Target Stores as a day one bonus), and my watch.
    0419151129.jpg

I have a pair of Rainbow Dash slippers, forgot to take a picture of them. I might do that later.

MCtoastie likes this.
  19. Jonquil

Jonquil Recognised Pony

WOW where did you get all of those shirts ?
    Are they off the welovefine website, and they deliver to the UK ?

20. Snowyshy

All of them did come from WeLoveFine with the exception for the pink Fluttershy shirt (that was from Zazzle), and the grey sweat shirt with the mane six, and the black t-shirt with the mane six (those are from Hot Topic in-store, though the black one is online)

I'll tag @Cloudane to answer that one. WLF does ship internationally, and I know Cloud had an experience with that, he has the same Pinkie and Daring Do shirt I have.