1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What annoys you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Blaze_Midnight, 3 May 2012.

1. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

The lines at Bronycon.

2. Bexy164

Bexy164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member. They/them

A friend of mine who can't help but to spoil games and things. He doesn't mean harm, but like he's spoiled a few things about a variety of games over the last year or so. And often its to do with the death of characters, meaning that when the time comes I don't feel as much because I was expecting. He even told me a character turns out not to be dead in a game I'm playing right now and now I won't get the fun emotion of realising the guy wasn't actually dead

3. sten whik

sten whik Space

And now you've spoiled it for the rest of us (hint: it doesn't take a lot to work out which game it was after your post in the "Your Day of Gaming" thread) . :confused::p Luckily I'm not that invested in getting said game (as I'm obsessed with space sci-fi games at the moment) and am waiting for it to go far down in price before I get it for my ever growing Switch backlog so will possibly have forgotten by then, however usually my brain will narrow in on a spoiler and I can't ever forget about it.

4. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion

And now you've spoiled it for me, because I'm a doofus who couldn't put two and two together until you said it outright! Luckily, I don't like the series in general.

5. Bexy164

Bexy164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member. They/them

Ah hecc, uh sorry? assuming we're all talking about the same character?
    Dedue is the one I'm talking about
    I can add spoiler tags to my post if you think it would be best?

6. sten whik

sten whik Space

I'm confidant you would have worked it out, I just accidentally sped you along a little. :confused:

Doesn't matter which character it is, the moment one dies I'll know they'll likely be coming back.

It would save any other of our Switch fan forum members from also being spoiled. :p

Edit: What annoys me? A massive fly just flew into my milkshake and started washing itself in it. :mad:

#12766 sten whik, 12 August 2019
    Last edited: 12 August 2019
    Bexy164 likes this.
  7. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

When I have YouTube for TV on and full length videos are used for ads. Whether they're 5 minutes, or 40 minutes long. Honestly, it makes me not want to check out said YouTube channel ever. If I wanted to watch said video, I would have looked it up in the first place. Really annoying.

Robshi, sean retro and Cendaquenta like this.
  8. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

The HMRC help line. No I did not say child tax credit, I said working tax credit, not child tax credit, working tax credit.:mad:

Somerset Cider likes this.
  9. Somerset Cider

Somerset Cider Old Pony

Been there! Two and a half years to sort out a self assessment payment they had lost. My fault they had lost it of course.

10. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

Well guess what? I finally got though and it turns out that my tax credit has ended since I no longer have my DLA. Also the letter I had from them since October said nothing about that. I went though all that for nothing.:mad:The HMRC are a bunch of useless (censored).