1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What annoys you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Blaze_Midnight, 3 May 2012.

1. Cendaquenta

Oh my god, anti-lockdown folk having paddies about Christmas. And the news ranting on about Christmas. And talk shows. And Twitter. Eeeeverywhere acting like the festive season is about to be nuked forever because you might have to sacrifice one dinner in the face of global plague.
    Am I the mad one? It seems simple to me. Skip Christmas 2020, so you can have all the Christmases of your life afterward.

This 'rona situation is like one big global marshmallow test. And there are a truly frightening number of overgrown brats failing it.

Cloudane, Parthidens, Robshi and 2 others like this.
  2. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

It's sad that stupidity isn't classed as a virus yet.

3. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

It's unreal how ingrained Christmas is in our culture. The one thing I'm glad about is being finally forced to do all the shopping online instead of trudging through crowded shops being mind-controlled by the same music that's been playing since 1986.

Cendaquenta likes this.
  4. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

My work is a bit busy this week, so they were asking people if they wanted to work overtime shifts this weekend. That part isn't so bad in itself, but they always want to do 6AM to noon. Although it's true you still get the afternoon free, who actually wants to wake up that early on a weekend? :p

5. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

Those fake phone calls claiming to be from your internet provided, the HMRC etc.

Robshi and Loganberry like this.
  6. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Argh, yes yes yes. Amazon Prime is a "favourite" of those, too. The worst of it is that you can't just ignore them all at the moment, as from time to time someone who hasn't contacted me for ages will ring from a new mobile or something, so I can't just refuse to answer any unknown number.

7. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

There is paper in the printer you stupid printer.:mad:

Parthidens, Streamline and Oilyvalves like this.
  8. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

Well this is a nice start to the day. I get up turn on my PC and the PSU blows up, smells a bit as well.