1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What did you dream last night?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cuttleshock, 4 June 2013.

1. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Oh god now I can think of is this:

2. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

I don't think that industry exists yet, so I'd have a head start on the competition!

Wonderbolt likes this.
  3. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

I dreamt that I kept waking up in my old room at my parents' house, and the house had changed every time I woke up. Bit like when they walk back into their house in Beetlejuice but not as drastic. One time I woke up and there were blue horses painted by the window, a couple of times the room was yellow and sunny (which it was irl for a few years). My old room had some of my stuff in there, even though I knew in the dream that I'd moved out years ago.

The garden changed a few times too - once there was a modern-looking round hut in the middle of the lawn and a summer house at the end, both orange I think. Another time there was a stream with places to stand and a log to walk across but, while they looked like you were supposed to walk there, they didn't look safe. Another time they'd had it landscaped so that it was all as low as the lower down path that currently runs down the side, and the neighbours' garden looked really high up in comparison and also looked like a forest.

I kept trying to go to sleep and wake up back at home. Eventually I was in the kitchen (which had also changed) and my mum was making cranberry flapjacks behind a bar-type-thing. Mum and Dad knew I wanted to wake up at home, so they both hugged me at once and I woke up :3

4. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

That I was a Jedi Power Ranger with Wolverine's claws fighting in a Power Ranger civil war (Between one faction that allowed civilians to serve in its ranks and the other faction that only allowed Power Rangers to serve).

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  5. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Suddenly I'm reminded of the Mutants and the Brotherhood in X-men. Or possibly the Autobots or the Decepticons from Transformers. Oh so many comparisons, so little time to reference them all. :p

Wonderbolt likes this.
  6. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Had a badass one a few days ago:

Got put in jail for something fairly unwarranted (tweeting obscenities at the US president or something!) but there was an inside resistance who could help you get out when they really believe it's a miscarriage of justice. So they gave me a shooter, plotted the easiest way out where you don't have to distract so many guards and got out.

Got chased on buses, trains, and a few of the rollercoaster-like rail things you get in Bioshock
    Closing in on me half way up a building it seemed to be game over, then sort of semi realised it was a dream and gave myself teleport abilities then just disappeared off to some random field!
    Found a way to civilisation and they spotted me again (kept forgetting it was a dream / that I could teleport) so ran to some department store to set up a disguise of women's clothes, a hat and sunglasses. Went to the changing rooms and someone had peed all over the floor??

Got out and escaped onto a bus, or so I thought, the other passengers were actually the prison guards and like "yeah you can't outsmart us but we can outsmart you!" and back I went.

Sat there in prison thinking "well shoot, that was a waste of time but it was more fun than sitting in here" - then remembered the teleportation thing, teleported back to my bed at home and woke up!

7. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Don't remember them clearly, but there was something about riding aquatic dragons and Boromir and Faramir from LotR being brotherly cinnamon rolls, so sweet dreams, definitely.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  8. Cloudane

I keep dreaming I'm walking around some giant indoor market, spotting anything MLP related, and also occasionally passing a snack stall doing things like those various random kit-kat flavours at ridiculous prices and not buying those.

Yay hunter-gatherer instincts :p

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  9. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

I dreamt that I bought a new calculator... it seemed a lot more exciting in the dream than it does now.

DerpyWhooves, Robshi and Cloudane like this.
  10. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock wants a dragon boyfriend

I mean, if it were one of those super-fancy full-colour touch-screen run-Pokémon-Ruby solve-differential-equations calculators, I wouldn't blame you.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  11. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

It was a Texas Instruments calculator, a bit like this one I think https://www.amazon.com/Texas-Instruments-Scientific-Calculator-Accents/dp/B00000JBNX/

I had one when I was at school and I always really liked it because, as well as being a good calculator, it had an unusual system of menus that you didn't get on Casio calculators and it's somewhat uncommon in this country (despite, I believe, being a lot more popular in America) so people always asked me what it was.

Unfortunately I lost it in my first year of uni and I've not been able to get hold of one since; no idea why I dreamt about it last night though.

12. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

It might have been worth something now, the Texas ones or a least the early ones are relatively collectable i think.

13. sten whik

sten whik Space

That I was a run of the mill goat that solved crimes by leading police to clues. Sadly can't remember what those crimes were now though.

#1013 sten whik, 22 March 2017
    Last edited: 22 March 2017
  14. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

I dreamed that Christopher Eccleston agreed to come back to Doctor Who, so a short Christmas special was produced, in which the 9th and 10th Doctor visited Rose for the holiday. She'd had a kid, so 10 was playing with the baby and being adorable, and was going to babysit while 9 took Rose on a trip to some random British-themed planet. Rose happened to be wearing a red, white and blue outfit - 9 was asking if that was deliberate, and commenting that someone else who was also coming on the trip would like the pawprint pattern on the top. Then they were looking at the Christmas tree - there was a set of baubles on it which had slang terms printed on them and the Doctors were going "do people still say that?"

... Sounds deathly boring but I swear it was really fun and cute.

DerpyWhooves, Parthidens and Cloudane like this.
  15. Cloudane

I was a waiter D:

Nope nope nopity nope. Mad respect for people who deal with the general public at the best of times, never mind when they're hungry.

Oilyvalves likes this.
  16. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Yikes, sounds like you needed Luna to come in and rescue you. I really don't think I could do that job either - for a start I don't have the balance or the upper body strength to carry a ludicrous amount of plates at once...

I can't recall anything about dreams last night. Huh.

Cloudane likes this.
  17. sten whik

sten whik Space

Giant ATAT shaped like praying mantis attacking my tank platoon. :eek: Must have been because I've seen this gif many times recently...
    [​IMG]

Parthidens, Bexy164 and Cendaquenta like this.
  18. Cloudane

The old classic "oh look, a bright flash, is that a mushroom cloud? Oh my.."
    Really isn't helping that places like reddit are constantly prophecising imminent armageddon!

19. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

^Glad to know I'm not the only one that has that dream!

20. Parthidens

Parthidens Honorary Pony

I went to Poland with the presenters of the Last Leg, except it was actually where Denmark is, and you could only access it by an underground tunnel that looked like something out of James Bond/Half-Life.

DerpyWhooves likes this.