1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What did you dream last night?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cuttleshock, 4 June 2013.

1. sten whik

sten whik Space

That I could transform into a large mutant eagle. One day a load of people came round saying that they had spotted a mutant eagle monster in the woods. In order to avert suspicion I said that they should go out and capture it and put it in an enclosure for studying. After failing to track it down they came back and, due to panic, without thinking I said they should lay out traps. Later I went out transformed one night and got caught in one of those traps. The trappers took me to the enclosure they had built and left to go get human me. I transformed back into a human and when they returned said that I had heard what had happened and came to see. When they asked where the eagle was I said it was quite solitary and hiding in a hard to see part of the enclosure. I knew it would only be a matter of time before they noticed the eagle wasn't actually there any more so I elected to make my office in the enclosure in order to study it better. From then till the end of the dream every time someone came in the enclosure I was either in human form pretending to study some books at a desk or eagle form with a note on the desk saying that I had nipped out.

DerpyWhooves and Parthidens like this.
  2. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Hoisted by your own petard lol

3. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

During the election night I had a dream of seeing a result of Labour winning a majority. I think this shows that I'm really optimistic and have been watching too much politics recently.

Then I had a weird dream of being out walking and seeing a huge bomb slowly fall from the sky. When it hits the ground, the land around me explodes and I saw the aftermath of being floored and crying for help. I have no idea what that nightmare spawned from. :confused:

If I could have a dream about ponies or something it would be nice. :p

4. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

I had an R2 D2, it kept blowing up every morning due to a reaction it had with the sound waves produced by my alarm clock, so in the end rather than fix him everyday only for him to blow up again I had to put him in the shed =p

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  5. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Something epic about superheroes and gods and goddesses and traveling between universes and huge battles... which I can remember nothing but the very basics of. >.<
    What I do remember is that Bucky Barnes had taken up knitting and was making shield-cozies for Cap.

Starscream759, DerpyWhooves and Thorn like this.
  6. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Oh my god I've now got the mental image of Bucky Barnes knitting shield cosies in World War 2 for Captain America XD :D

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  7. Cendaquenta

Cute, ain't it? :p

8. Starscream759

I just want to see like a mock World War 2 campaign slogan for that. "If the war's getting you down, try our shield cosies." :p

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  9. Cendaquenta

Cap: the star-spangled man with a plan.
    Bucky: the one-armed man with the yarn.

[Tony makes this joke. Bucky somehow turns a ball of wool into a deadly projectile.]

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  10. Starscream759

Bucky knits in his free time…he's like to keep that interest a secret. Much like a certain fandom we are part of now. :p

11. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

I'm sure he was in my dream last night.
    [​IMG]
    If so, he's coming.

Starscream759, sten whik and Bexy164 like this.
  12. Starscream759

Having Bill Cipher in ya dream? That's not good man…that's not good at all…which I know is an understatement for the most part. :p

13. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

Well it has been over a week since Bill was in my dream and he hasn't been since, I guess we're in the clear for now.

14. Phill

Phill Honorary Pony

That my town was being attacked by a giant Caterpillar

Bexy164 likes this.
  15. Cendaquenta

I dreamed I was in a big Disney Store, just browsing. A shop assistant came up to do some promotional talk and made a perfectly innocent comment that struck a nerve with me, so I lashed out and said something really mean to her. She walked off, very obviously upset, and I immediately came to my senses and felt horribly guilty. Spent the rest of the dream trying to find her and apologize profusely.

16. Parthidens

Parthidens Honorary Pony

I was at some kind of festival or picnic and there was, among other things, a self-serve ice cream stall where you could get funky flavours and colours, including a blue one with swirly patterns. It was German I think, and there was a cat involved, and now I'm sad because I don't have any funky ice cream.

17. ponePete

ponePete Habitual Pony

I was driving through a severe hail storm, with thunder and lightning strikes nearby. My Mum was calling to me to come home for tea where it was warm and safe. I woke up to a low blood sugar and had to eat something before going back to sleep. It's not the first time a dream has warned me about my health.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  18. Cendaquenta

One of last night's dreams was in comic-book format. Reading your own dream is something of an odd experience. Can't remember what the plotline was, but Skeletor and Black Panther were the main characters, and T'Challa had a whole giant room devoted to his comics collection, including the comic about him.

There was also another dream about captaining a spaceship which was investigating a post-apocalyptic volcanic Earth. Members of a hostile alien species got aboard somehow (diplomatic rendezvous? rescue?) and so there was a big dilemma about keeping them away from all the important bits of the ship in case of sabotage while allowing the crew access, since most of the locks or forcefields or whatever it was could only be set to either "everybody allowed" or "nobody allowed". Then a couple of the crew managed to beam down to the planet's surface and time-travel to right before/during the apocalypse... whereupon they got captured by a survivalist cult. So that was a Thing. Meanwhile the spaceship's trying to sort out time and space to retrieve them, gets caught within Earth's atmosphere and find themselves having to navigate the Fire Fields - i.e., groups of supervolcanoes the size of whole countries.

And then that dream transitioned into something to do with Walking With Dinosaurs and I think there were Sylvanian Families involved somewhere and it all got very very weird and incoherent and honestly I don't remember most of the rest of it. :confused:

DerpyWhooves and Parthidens like this.
  19. Biscuit Joint

Biscuit Joint One with the forests

That I'd had a job with the wrong company, was legally dead, only had a few scattered memories, now belonged to a rogue PMC and my dominant arm and both my legs had been replaced with mechanical "enhancements"

Cuttleshock likes this.
  20. Bexy164

Bexy164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member

I was in some a land that was some kind of cross between BotW's Hyrule and a ski resort with no snow (It had a huge black and yellow but also grey building where a lift came in and out). I was with the Crystal Gems. At one point, Garnet unfused to play 'tennis' (it was badminton, but simultaneously tennis) with me (I think I paired up with Ruby, leaving Sapphire to play alone on her side. Also Sapphire was in her outfit from Hit the Diamond). And then after a bit I kinda just left the gems. Then I was a shapeshifter character I have that can also fly. So I was just hanging around the BotW-style world and spotted some kind of outdoor course/challenge thing for the 'worthy' people to prove themselves or whatever. Part of that was like a 'fusion' challenge (fusion ala SU) where you had to fuse with someone that was there. And some gems fused, but these biscuit people were't happy with the way their outfit looked when they fused so they asked them to change it. They changed it and the biscuit people still weren't happy, so they attacked me/the fusion (I was part one of the gems in the fusion, but I was also watching from next to the biscuit people, the same thing was with the gems earlier, where I was myself but also kinda Steven). We defeated the fusion and then ate biscuits (but not the biscuit people I think) Also there was a pirate fusion and it was so cool they had 3 sets of arms and held cutlasses. I was also a part of this fusion but also somehow watching. I controlled one set of arms on the fusion. Also I went past a stand (there was some kind of market going on on the mountainside) where a woman who was from a different country to her date was introducing a sweet of her culture, the Kinder Joy (honestly I have no idea). There were bowls on the table of the separate chocolate parts and she was trying to get this guy to try them. Also I got attacked by robots when I was with Garnet and we won. The aforementioned course had been built with the Rito in mind, but then I realised that the Rito didn't live in this area. Also I tried to use the hang-glider from BotW and it didn't work but I was fine anyways because I was the pirate fusion

Oh dream logic you work in mysterious ways

DerpyWhooves likes this.