1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What did you dream last night?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cuttleshock, 4 June 2013.

1. Thomas+Ponies

Thomas+Ponies I'm HowToBasic!

Last night I had a dream that I was in a limousine having a drink.

With Donald Trump.

I'm not making this up, I did have this dream.

2. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta she / they

That's weird, I just dreamed that I was having tea with Mike Pence.
    I quite often have "nightmares" about being forced into social situations with horrible people and having to pretend to be nice to them.

3. Thomas+Ponies

Oh, don't worry, I didn't have to pretend to be nice to him in my dream. We were having a friendly chat and drinking champagne. He was surprisingly nice to me. Not anything like what the media describes him as at all. :p

Maybe it's a message to me … nah, probably just a very strange dream

It's not the weirdest dream I've had. I've had weirder.

4. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Trump the same morning after the same dream said you were "great" and "very smart"

Despite his extremeeeely questionable politics / views on anyone other than straight white males, I get the impression he actually is very friendly with the people he meets IRL. You'd get a lot of shoulderblade pats :p

5. Thomas+Ponies

Eh, my dreams are often very unusual.

There was this one incredibly strange dream I had a few years back where I was watching a courtroom trial, except everyone was either a puppet or a man in a costume. I can't remember what the case was about, but I do remember that, at the end, the judge (who looked like a green Big Bird) stood up and took his head off … and underneath was the head of a blow-up doll. In blackface. He them reached up to his blow-up head to touch it, and it popped and deflated, and all the puppets in the room started to panic.

Parthidens and Cloudane like this.
  6. Candy Yunagi

Candy Yunagi Wishes she could be a cat

A rather weird and creepy one tonight, but one I'm happily starting to forget already. So I was playing this video game on my PC, which was a typical platforming adventute, I think, and nothing to do with MLP. There was this one puzzle mini game, though, and the very first puzzle had Pinkie in the background with her straight mane and one of her "crazy" faces, with an unsettling tribal drumbeat as background music. This was really quite unsettling to me, but I quickly worked out the puzzle and moved on. Every other puzzle was fine, some pony themed, some not. But when I went to close the game, it just opened itself right back up at that first puzzle. Every time I tried to close it. In the end, that background and music became the new title screen. At this point, part of me knew I was dreaming, that this whole thing was completely ridiculous, and I actually managed to soften the blow of the fear I felt and wake for real. Ironically, I did this by doing just what the real Pinkie always taught me, by giggling at the ghostly.

7. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

Had a rather stressful nightmare where I discovered my car was being towed away from where I parked it. After making my way home I then found that a cat had been sick all over my bed and bedroom floor. I ended up breaking down emotionally before I woke up. I think the fact that I've got a new job and had a real change to my sleeping habits may have led to this.

8. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

About two nights ago I was playing this new Pokémon game. I went into a sub area that acts like a short cut to some where else, while avoiding lasers firing all over the place and for some reason they had this music for the sub area.

Blissful690 likes this.