1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What did you dream last night?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cuttleshock, 4 June 2013.

1. Parthidens

Parthidens Honorary Pony

A man named Bob joined my work's group chat, and it turned out he was the father of one of my friends from college, who was coming to work with us. I don't work with a Bob, and this friend's dad is also not called Bob.

2. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I had another odd dream last night, although this was a much nicer one. I was in a pub and at one point on a driveway seeing various famous wrestlers either coming in or hanging around said pub. Also Noel Edmunds was around for some odd reason. I guess it is a fairly mundane dream despite the various celebrities involved. I suppose my inner wrestling fan was showing itself.

3. Cendaquenta

I had this really interesting dream - a crossover of Pokémon and Avatar: The Last Airbender. It was focused on a sport within this crossover world wherein a Pokémon battle and a bending battle between their trainers would take place at the same time. There were whole arenas built for it - a large arena for bending with a smaller one in the centre for the Pokémon. The dream even got into the rules a bit - for example, Pokémon attacks couldn't be used on humans and bending moves couldn't be directed at Pokémon, but if a Pokémon move produced a bendable element, like lightning, its trainer could use that.
    There was some kind of plot surrounding this, the humans fighting did have backstories and motivations and all, but I can't remember that part...

Robshi and Cuttleshock like this.
  4. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I actually had a pony dream last night featuring Twilight Sparkle and Discord, although they didn't really interact with me. It felt more like I was in an episode in VR or something. Sadly I don't recall much about it now.

5. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

Knowing Discord he'll be asking for a glass of water.

Robshi and Blissful690 like this.
  6. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

Another dream with a little pony invasion. This time I was back in my school days doing an IT project and I'd decided that MLP pictures would make good background images. I don't think I'd have been that bold during my actual time at school! It ended with me seeing my former headmaster who rather rudely asked "Who would mourn me?" I'm not quite sure what prompted that but I get a feeling that starting a new job and being conscious of making a good impression on my colleagues and manager may have lead to this dream.

Loganberry likes this.
  7. Danishbrony2011

Danishbrony2011 Honorary Pony

Something about an TVY7 looking MLP finale where Rockhoof and the Mane Six are watching Equestria from space and then they splits up to save Equestria.