1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What is your worst T.V show?

Discussion in 'Audio/Video/Books' started by I love sylveon., 22 August 2012.

1. I love sylveon.

I love sylveon. Banned User

Just basically, i wanna know what is your, absolute least favorite T.V show and the reason/s why:

My vote goes to:
    Four eyes:mad: (a very little known cartoon)

The reason why it is my least favorite:
    It fails in every SINGLE department: the animation leaves something to be desired and the writing is the ABSOLUTE WORST PIECE OF *YAY!* that i've ever had the miss-fortune of hearing.

-rants and swears his little head off-

there is no redeemable feature for this cartoon, as i've said (in some not-so polite terms) the writing is absolutely rubbish as is everything else for this cartoon
    I can't even watch the ads without feeling my IQ drop into negative figures :confused:

2. Empress

Empress クロックワークのように

I ignore the majority of stuff on TV because it's either dull and uninteresting to me or because I object to it on some intellectual level.

Can't really single anything out. It tends to vary with whatever is most popular at the time (home redecoration, cooking shows, etc), so yeah.

3. DannyB

DannyB Abnormal Pony

My vote always goes to The Only Way Is Essex for Worst TV show, watched a full episode of it once and actually felt my IQ go down. Boring,, unlikeable stars who never do anything interesting. Honourable mention to all other similar shows like Jersey/Geordie Shore, Made In Chelsea etc.

4. Arualsti

Arualsti ah-roo-al-stee

X Factor. I used to not mind it because the audition stages were like watching a human zoo, now it has gotten so painfully obvious how the producers control everything and how everything is planned, I can't watch it without serious anger!

5. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

Anything "reality"

bored0stiff and I love sylveon. like this.
  6. LoomX

LoomX Honorary Pony

Keeping Up With The Kardashians, or pretty much any of those "reality" shows where they're obviously scripted and edited to the point where there's nothing real about it.

7. Fostergraph

Fostergraph Prospit Dreamer

This, basically. I mute the adverts from risk of my IQ dropping.

I hate You've Been Framed! It's simply just "Durr, it's funny because they fell over!" No. No, it's not.

My own personal one could probably be the recent version of the old gameshow Gladiators. If you loved the old version, you'll know. If you never watched it, the new version had basically none of the charm of the old version and it had superbly annoying presenters. Most of the titular Gladiators also seemed to have no sportsmanship.

I love sylveon. likes this.
  8. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Depends what "worst" means. I think my absolute least favourite show is probably Big Brother; the last time I actually found anything to do with that interesting or amusing was when it was used in the first series of (new) Doctor Who. And it just will not die! Okay, nobody much cares about it any more, but it's still lurking away on whatever channel's picked it up this month. I don't like reality TV in general, to be honest, but Big Brother somehow annoys me even more than TOWIE, which is going some. Special mention, though, to the Jeremies: Clarkson and Kyle, of course.

Most disappointing, though, is one that may surprise many people: Home & Away. I used to love that soap in the 1990s: it was massively cheesy of course, but it had a warm heart, characters across the full range of ages and indeed body shapes, and a lot of humour. I still remember that the cliffhanger at the end of one episode consisted of an escaped goat eating someone's washing, while another episode consisted largely of a truly awful talent show. I miss that H&A greatly; recently I watched a new episode and it was utterly soulless, in an unrecognisable Summer Bay where only vapid high-school beanpoles seemed to be permitted.

9. bobby.p

bobby.p #StayBased #MostWanted

for me, big bang theory
    sorry folks, not a fan of that sitcom style of comedy at all
    its just simple and unfunny
    ill stick to stuff like community and parks and rec that has thought and effort put into to it be the writers and requires that from the views

thats not saying sitcoms dont have there place, but its just too low brow and unwilling to take any risks for me
    and don't say because its PG, arrested development was pg and its one of the best crafted comedy series ever
    also big bang theory if you want to reference something "nerdy" get it factually correct, you cant play donkey kong country on a "classic nintendo" because its on super nintendo, and you can't play mario 64 4 player co-op
    these are very popular games, many people could tell you this

Komaeda, Oleander Hawk, A A and 4 others like this.
  10. NuggetBiscuit

NuggetBiscuit The Luna Wolf

Anypony said Glee yet?
    Slaughtering ALL the music!!!

cornish brony likes this.
  11. Fostergraph

Fostergraph Prospit Dreamer

May I also add to that the painfully annoying laughtrack?

12. bobby.p

bobby.p #StayBased #MostWanted

hurr durr, COMICS LOL NERDS LOL

DerpyDash98 and Fostergraph like this.
  13. Absentia

Absentia Zero Zero Six

X factor and it's equivalent BGT.
    The format is very stale and is nothing more than a sponsorship cash cow that fills in a large chunk of the broadcast schedule.

I'd rather have repeats of classic programmes.

Robshi and Dylia like this.
  14. NuggetBiscuit

NuggetBiscuit The Luna Wolf

Two and a half men is like a mental cheese grater. Yes director people I know when you want me to laugh, it's just not funny.
    Sod it let's all just watch Japanese TV instead

Fostergraph and bobby.p like this.
  15. Pon4

Pon4 Unloved by Al

Going with this. It's the worst example of using and abusing the starry-eyed public I can think of.
    I have no idea what's actually on TV these days. I don't have a TV or anything, I tend to just get things in box sets.

16. Dylia

Dylia Jeune Fille Garnement

The X Factor - I only watch it because my parents force me to.

17. DASPINKIE

DASPINKIE The Elm Street Brony

I have ALOT of TV shows I hate, I'll give a few, though..

1. Jersey Shore. OH DEAR LORD THIS IS MIND NUMBING... Hafl the time,I have no idea whats going on because I've fallen asleep ore just left the room in pure disgust... (BTW: Being the hardcore South Park fan I am, I thought the Snooki episode was utterly hilarious!)
    [​IMG]

2. Pet Squad. Because I have a Freeview TV, I'm limited to decent channels, CBBC is one of them. Then this shows up and I immediately change to Dave or E4... This is a very little known cartoon, and it has good reasons... The writing is garbage, The voice actors are annoying as heck and it looks VERY cheaply made...
    [​IMG]
    3 MY SUPER SWEET 16... UGH SPOILT BRATS, SPOILT BRATS AND EVEN MORE SPOILT BRATS...

Ok, rant over...

18. Jongol MocGron

Jongol MocGron Permanently Banned

I tend not to watch tv, anything I want to see is online. But when I do, I stick with E4 or BBC 3.
    If I had to pick one show I hate above all others, it would probably be TOWIE. My entire family watches it, so there's a constant risk of me committing suicide. And I now have to go to Marbella, where some of that sh*t was set...FML.

19. Alfie

Alfie Banned User

Gosh I hate TOWIE, they film near me every so often. Witnessed it a few times, it's horrendous. Then you get folk screaming "I met Joey in this restaureanntt aaaaaah" and however much I hate them, you have to be sorry for the poor 'actors' getting mobbed when they want dinner.

20. Gallifreyan_Brony

Gallifreyan_Brony Time Lord

Can we just round up pretty much everything in ITV's line up and put it in a quarantine zone?

Aurum Noble and LoomX like this.