1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What Show Would You Bring Back From The Dead

Discussion in 'Audio/Video/Books' started by Bramble Snap, 23 February 2015.

1. Bramble Snap

Bramble Snap Cheese Sandwich Please

Basically some shows can't be around forever
    It usually comes down to either the people involved can't continue, it's popularity declined or was straight up canceled

But if you could have it your way which show would you bring back and why you want it Back

Personally for me i would have to chose Harry Hill's TV Burp as it perfectly mocks the week of TV with great jokes for all audiences .
    To be honest i could list more shows but i'd like to hear other peoples favorites

2. AutoBrony

AutoBrony Well-Known Pony

That's a good question. Well, if I could bring a TV series back, it would probably be Transformers Animated. It was one of Hasbro's previous Transformers series and it debuted in the same year the first live action Transformers movie came out, in 2007, it had three seasons from 2007 to 2009 and it was made by both Hasbro and Cartoon Network. There are a few reasons why I would bring Transformers Animated back, my first reason is because it got me into the Transformers universe and Hasbro as well. My second reason is it's one of my favourite Transformers series of all time, I enjoyed the TV series, the artwork of the show, the toys from the series and some of its voice actors are also MLP voice actors too. My third reason is because the series came to an abrupt end after season 3 in 2009, it left a lot of unanswered questions and a few cliffhangers throughout most of the episodes. They did have plans for a fourth season, but Hasbro and Cartoon Network didn't even explain why they cancelled it or why it ended abruptly. Rumor has it that the reason why Transformers Animated came to an abrupt end was because Hasbro ended their partnership with Cartoon Network so they could start on the Hub, along with the next Transformers series, Transformers Prime and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

#2 AutoBrony, 23 February 2015
    Last edited: 29 April 2015
  3. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

I'd pick takeshi castle, that show never failed to make me laugh. :3

4. Bramble Snap

but only the Craig charles voice over

5. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

I agree completely. :3

Bramble Snap likes this.
  6. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion

Can I say Dan Vs.? I'm saying Dan Vs.. A cartoon from the earlier days of the Hub that reached around 50 episodes before not being renewed for a fourth season (though, I'm happy to say, it went out on a high note) and had one of the most amazing senses of humour. You wouldn't expect it from the premise, but Dan grows to become an incredibly likeable character, too...

Danishbrony2011 and PJ Blackham like this.
  7. 5L0TH

5L0TH Forever late

Firefly, while I don't think it was a perfect show it was good and I would have liked to see more.

8. Bramble Snap

i predicted at least one person would say that

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  9. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Topic rings a bell with me and I probably said the same last time: Blake's 7
    They've tried countless times over the past 30something years, mind.. it's one of those revivals that keeps almost happening then being abandoned at the last minute.

Have a compilation of BURNS

10. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

Well, here's a second.

11. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

What do I want to bring back onto my screens? Well it's...ah hell with it I think the intro speaks for itself. I mean come on it was the definite Spider Man cartoon in my opinion. As opposed to breaking the fourth wall every 5 seconds, making Spidey a part of a team when he isn't meant to be a team player, dumbing down the nature of the Spider Man universe just so it'll appeal to kids better and making Flash Thompson Venom! And we never got to find out what happened next considering the show got cancelled on a cliff hangar much like Transformers Animated did. I understand that there are people who like Ultimate Spider Man but personally for me it's outstayed it's welcome.

12. Bellzor

Bellzor 1% Tea, 99% Hot gas.

How is it that I'm the first one to mention Robot Wars?

PJ Blackham and Bramble Snap like this.
  13. Bramble Snap

i would put it but i wanted to list the one i missed the most but yeah i miss that

14. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

Poor kids never did make it home.

PJ Blackham and Cuttleshock like this.
  15. Max Apogee

Max Apogee Five gold and a party!!

Far too many of my favourite shows have been cancelled before they were ready.

Given the chance, I'd resurrect Farscape, first and foremost. Though it finally got a mini series to finish off the story, I still believe there's a lot of life left in that show.

Also, since I'm currently watching it, Stargate Universe, my favourite series of the Stargate franchise, sadly cancelled after only 2 seasons and left on quite a bit of a cliffhanger.

Then of course, there's Firefly, but that's been mentioned already.

PJ Blackham and Aira like this.
  16. Templenator

Templenator Resident nutter of the NEB

Sonic. Underground.
    Legit, one of my favourite cartoons in the last ever, but we never had an end.
    Also, The Mighty Boosh. We need more crimping.

Magosreborn likes this.
  17. Magosreborn

Magosreborn Whats the worst that could happen

Sonic Underground from what I remember was pretty dark but was an awesome show.

I would of loved for Invader Zim to have a few more series but then would it have been as good ... would it have gone to far and if they did bring it back could they replicate the feel adequately.

Guess we will never know :(.

18. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

Animaniacs - One of my all time favourite Cartoons... Not only that but watching it now there are certain parts where you think "How on Earth did that get past the Censors?"... So much hidden Adult Humour ;D

Metalocalypse -It may yet come back, but another show I was absolutely addicted to afew years ago, A cartoon Metal band that was just pure awesomeness.. I use to love Adult Swim.

DerpyWhooves and 5L0TH like this.
  19. Paperclips

Paperclips Active Pony

Brutal.

When are they going to finally make the next series / special?!? D:

20. SRainboom

SRainboom The Girl With The Most Cake

The Weekenders- early 2000s Disney cartoon about a group of friends just chilling out at the weekend. It's not really talked about that much anymore but it has a special place in my heart. It would be great if they put it on Netflix or released a DVD box set.

Later Days!

CuldeeFell, Willow_Mist and MCtoastie like this.