1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Which pony to choose for my build?

Discussion in 'Crafts and Cooking' started by JammyMachiko, 20 August 2015.

1. JammyMachiko

JammyMachiko Active Pony

As I mentioned this in the pony cosplay area yet I dont know which pony to pick for my enclave pegasus which limits the my choices. I really like to do flutter shy yet her hair as it goes to one side down her face even though I like will massively restrict my head moment as the mame armored up in the ref art so be next to no movement

Probably last issue I like help is should I go with a open wing style or a closed up one I have all obj files minus the scorpian tail which I prob have to make from scatch

2. MetalBrony

MetalBrony Active Pony

Maybe try a Wonderbolt member, Soarin isn't used very often and it would look more unique, next to Rainbow dash's.
    Closed wings are much easier and less likely to be damaged, and if done properly can look just as good as open wings.

3. Stormblaze

Stormblaze Purple song pone

fffffffffffffffffffffff if its Soarin, you are getting attacked by me!!! lol
    I actually was thinking Thunderlane might be better for Enclave.

MetalBrony likes this.
  4. JammyMachiko

JammyMachiko Active Pony

sorry for late reply just been sorting out my move to Manchester this year and i have it planned to have the wings open due to the lack of space i have at the back of this power armor and looking t dash and wonder and i can see why it would be a better choice indeed just had this idea of going round buck actting like fluttershy in this video XD thet nicest enclave around but guess wouldn't hurt doing one of each as seeming as dash is AWESOME 200% of the time fluttershy needs abit of love too