1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Who is the real Wolf?

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by Mista Squishy, 18 October 2014.

1. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

Sooooo.... i have stumbled onto an old-ish entry for a 100 word cap challenge i entered a while back though it is not pony related, i though i may as well post it here anyway, after all it is fiction non-the-less.

The goal was to put a "twist" in a fairy tale or piece of fiction, so mine is about Riding Hood and the Wolf, it happened to be one of the top 5 in the contest along with 4 of my classmate's entries :D

Feed back would be pleasant and appreciated.

Enjoy :3

Who is the real Wolf?

Riding Hood skipped innocently down the woods toward a Cottage.
    The Cottage was all covered in thick, dark moss.
    A dark shadow appeared in the distance.
    it was the Wolf. the Beast's hair was jet black, it's eyes burning with a green flame, it's mouth drooling with horrid, thick saliva.
    Riding Hood entered the old Cottage, he sneakily followed her in.
    For a few moments there was screaming.
    Later, outside the Cottage hung a Wolf's carcass without a single element of flesh left on it.
    Nobody knew what happened in that Cottage on that day, but i think you can guess.

(i presume this is not overly gory, after all I've done worse posts in the Role Play section of which were authorised by a moderator)

2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Nah, I think it's fine. I'd say it would be Teen-rated on FimFiction, and that's generally okay. :)

Interesting little story, too, especially given the 100-word limit. I'm actually pretty impressed by the quite detailed story you've packed into such a tiny space. Reminds me a tad of one of Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes, actually. Though obviously without the rhyming bit. :p It could do with a little proofreading, but I think the underlying tale is a good one. :)

Aethelberdia likes this.
  3. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

Thanks ^.^ I was thinking of maybe expanding it into a twist on the whole tail, rather than a portion
    the story did start out at 180 words then I had to hack away at bits to shorten it :)