1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Who would you team up?

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by Loganberry, 28 May 2020.

1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Imagine Hasbro decides to give FiM one last hurrah, and magically gets hold of all the VAs, the DHX team, etc. They give you one requirement: the episode must centre around two ponies characters working together. It can be a cutie map episode or not as you prefer. You can't use OCs, though -- you must choose from MLP characters Hasbro already owns.

Who would you pick?

#1 Loganberry, 28 May 2020
    Last edited: 29 May 2020
  2. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Oh, that’s an easy answer :). I’d pick Pinkie and Fluttershy. Since they’re the only pairing of the mane 6 which never had an episode focused on just the 2 of them. The closest we got was of course ‘Buckball Season’, however that also featured AJ and Rainbow a fair bit.

Plus, Pinkie and Shy would make for an adorable episode. And it’d be funny to have Andrea Lidman talk to herself so much. :p

3. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

Spike and Pinkie Pie. (I know you said pony, but I'm going to stretch it.) They work so well together in all the scenes they do get together (the race commentary in "Fall Weather Friends", playing with the figurines in "A Canterlot Wedding") I always thought it was a shame we didn't explore that angle a little bit more. Pinkie is probably the closest Spike has to an equal amongst the Mane Six.

Loganberry and Oilyvalves like this.
  4. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I've edited the first post, since definitely non-pony characters are fair game! Really, as long as they're not OCs anything goes. :)

I like both the options so far, but thinking about it, one team-up I'd be fascinated to see would be Starlight and Moondancer. I think they might get along rather well, but with a nice bit of tension coming from their very different personalities and approaches to magical research and practice.

CuldeeFell and Oilyvalves like this.
  5. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

Twilight and Rarity. They had “Friendship University” and although I probably enjoyed that episode a lot more than most people, I can’t really think of any other time in the main show where it was just those two.

I’d also love an episode about Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail. Maybe about how they’re doing at the Wonderbolts Academy. :)

Oilyvalves likes this.
  6. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

7. Bridle Timeout

Bridle Timeout I Love Twilight Sparkle

8. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

In the main group.. Rarity and Rainbow Dash... My personal favourite and imho underrated Mane Six Pairing.

None Main Sixers.. Ocellus and Gallus.. IMHO the Student Six really could have benefitted with one more season,.. Ocellus I feel is the least developed of the group and never got her own episode.. Gallus.. Cause why not?

Any chars.. Apple Fritter and Flitter.. Even now I still want it to be canon ;D