1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Worcester meet feedback

Discussion in 'Event Feedback' started by Pigasus, 10 June 2013.

1. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

I'll have to remember that for next time...

2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I have made it home without being entirely submerged! :p Enjoyable meet today, and as always really nice to see someone new. Also fun to have someone asking us about the ponies early on -- hasn't happened for a while! Will see most of you again sometime next month I hope. :)

3. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Sorry I was a bit quiet today, was just feeling a bit tired (let's just say I'm looking forward to a holiday!). But good to see everyone anyway. And particularly happy that @BBQNINJA501ST found us.

BBQNINJA501ST likes this.
  4. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

Oh no, I missed a new pony!

5. Loganberry

Thanks to everyone who attended -- including unexpected guests! (Well, guest.) Some interesting discussions this time, especially about conventions. :)

Oilyvalves likes this.
  6. CuldeeFell

CuldeeFell Ponies Rock

Thank you @Pigasus for organising a very enjoyable meal meet.

Oilyvalves, Loganberry and Pigasus like this.
  7. Loganberry

And home. :) Yes, big thanks to @Pigasus for setting up this excellent event. Delighted to have been able to make it -- though I don't really want to look at food for about a day now. ;)

Big thanks too to everyone else who was able to be around for some or all of the afternoon. Really good to see so many of us making it along this time, and @Oilyvalves' BronyCon tales and merch all added to the fun of the occasion. :) Plus Union of South Africa doing its thing (photo in the trains thread), so a pretty memorable day all in all.

I never did find my train ticket, but I'll take an extra £6 bill in exchange for a day like this!

8. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Today was really lovely, thanks everyone! Particularly Pigasus for sorting out the meal booking. Also great to see old friends after an extended period away.

I've got my Bronycon sharing mostly out of my system, so you won't have to be inundated with that any more ;). Also seeing the steamer was a good addition.

9. Loganberry

It did amuse me when we were talking to that staff guy on our way out and none of us seemed to be quite willing to be open about why we knew each other, despite several having pretty obvious pony clothing on! Quite a contrast from the scene at Bolero's. ;)

10. Loganberry

Well, that was an interesting one! Thank you to everyone, whether regular or Leicester visitor, who came along and made the meet what it was. :) Mind you, special thanks from me to @Somerset Cider for not packing up and going home when it was just him and me for some time early on! I am decidedly not good at conversation under those circumstances if I'm not prepared for it. Definitely my fault, not yours! Still, once there were more than two people present I felt a bit better and hopefully people enjoyed themselves today. :)

Somerset Cider likes this.
  11. vcgriffin

vcgriffin the (Quie Deaf) mustached Subgenius pony

Thanks for Having me, It was a great day, Pride and Ponies :D [​IMG]

Pigasus, Loganberry and Oilyvalves like this.
  12. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Today was nice; a good turn out!

I've no idea how Griffon managed to win Chase-the-Ace.. ;)

13. Loganberry

Indeed -- a very nice meet. :) As for CtA... newcomer's luck strikes again! :D

Pigasus and Somerset Cider like this.