1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, Mista Squishy is running a fundraiser for Children In Need this year. Check out this thread for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Worcester meets, twice a month

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Pigasus, 19 January 2015.

1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

You can upgrade me to a probable, I think. It's still not totally certain as one of my hospital appointments is on Friday in the late afternoon, but I really think I'll need a gentler, more relaxing afternoon after that. Please excuse me if I'm a bit quieter than usual, and I probably won't be up to saying much on topics that actually require thought or seriousness. I'll be sticking to being silly with ponies, at which I am highly experienced. ;)

Also, if all goes well, there's a steam special coming to Worcester that day, and the published times for it mean I could go and see it before heading to Bolero's. Even if that gets delayed/cancelled, though, I'm still a probable.

2. Thunder Splitter

Thunder Splitter Ready for the Snow!!

Hi guys,

I'm definitely going to be there on Saturday.

Loganberry, Oilyvalves and Pigasus like this.
  3. Dodj

Dodj Accidental shapeshifter.

I may be a little late, the groom needs help with more wedding stuff in the morning, but I'm still a probable to be there.

Loganberry, Oilyvalves and Pigasus like this.
  4. Loganberry

Had no idea you were involved with some wedding stuff, but I hope everything goes really well with that! See you at some point, I hope. :)

5. Dodj

It's just best man stuff, though "just" may not be appropriate once it becomes apparent just how much a best man actually has to do. I'm really kind of glad the groom picked two best men so I've got someone to blame... sorry, "to share responsibility with". I suppose I could have worded it with a little more context so it didn't look like I was talking about my groom-to-be, though. Still, always the way, isn't it; always the best man, never the bride?

Apart from having to stare down the groom's brother when he was about to cause a scene at the suit fitting, having about a month left to write a speech when so far I've managed to get to "ladies and gentlemen..." and a stag do which is barely in infancy with very little time left it's all going pretty well :confused:... ... ... if you'll excuse me I may just need to go and panic for a few minutes.

He only needs us in the morning, though, so unless he unexpectedly claims us all day it's a safe bet you'll see me there.

6. Somerset Cider

Somerset Cider Old Pony

I'm planning to be there, just got a bit of a busy morning, van's going in for MOT.

Pigasus and Oilyvalves like this.
  7. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

Looks like it's going to be a busy one today!

Oilyvalves likes this.
  8. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Well, I've got someone joining me too, so that's at least one more person.

Pigasus likes this.
  9. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

Ooh, anypony I know?

10. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

Yes. :rolleyes:

11. Loganberry

I should be able to make it this Saturday, as long as enough other people can that there is a meet. :p It's possible I might have to leave a little early (~4pm) but I'd still be along.

Pigasus likes this.
  12. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

If it's only us two then we could just have a never-ending game of top trumps [email protected]:

Loganberry likes this.
  13. Oilyvalves

Oilyvalves Railway Pony

I won't be at this one I'm afraid.

14. Patrick Rowberry

Patrick Rowberry waits for series 9 of robot wars

i am very un sure about this meet I have been very busy I do hope to come but only if I can

Loganberry and Pigasus like this.
  15. Loganberry

Hopefully you'll have the time. :)

I've put up a little advert on the "Shameless Self-Promotion Group" on Fimfiction, just to see whether anyone's around who might be interested. Most writers there are in the US, but you never know! (I have said that the meet is a bit dependent on how many people can make it.)

16. Dodj

You can put me down as a probable for this one. I'll most likely be in the area anyway and there's still a good couple of days for this headache to clear up so I'm happy to say I'll be there.

Pigasus likes this.
  17. Loganberry

Also, @Ursa mentioned on Twitter that he'd pop in if he could, though he's very busy right now so couldn't be sure. I guess that's a possible. Anyway, looks like we'll have a meet of some sort, which is a relief. It would have been a shame to have to cancel another meet after the gap a month ago.

Pigasus likes this.
  18. Somerset Cider

Somerset Cider Old Pony

I'm a no for this one. I seem to be a bit behind this week.