1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Worcester MLP Movie Meet!

Discussion in 'Proposed Events and Requests' started by Pigasus, 5 October 2017.

1. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

The Worcester Meet is planning to see the My Little Pony movie at the cinema. The location and date are currently undecided while we wait for the local cinemas to announce their schedules but we're hoping to go on Saturday the 28th of October, to the Worcester Odeon if possible (which is very near the station).

Whether you're a regular at our meet or a new pony, follow this thread for further info! I'll update this post when everything's decided.

2. janglehooves

janglehooves Proud to be an earth pony!

I'll try and make this one if it's OK with you folks. I'd like to see the movie with some fellow bronies and Worcester's a bit more "neutral ground" than the Yorkshire movie meet...:)

Pigasus likes this.
  3. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

Of course, the more the merrier!

4. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I'm about as probable as it's possible to be. Unless I literally can't make it (if I'm ill or something) I will be there for this! :D

5. Loganberry

Some good news... the Worcester Odeon has just announced its schedule up to the 26th, and the MLP Movie is on the list. :) So that looks pretty promising for the 28th, though we won't know for absolute certain until next week's schedule is published next Tuesday. So don't book for the 28th yet, because you can't! :p

Showtimes this coming week are 11:15, 13:45 and 16:15, and tickets are £9.70 in Standard seating and £10.70 in the bigger Premier seats; both prices include the online booking fee. They're using Auditorium 7, which has 186 seats, so assuming they stick with that for "our" weekend there shouldn't be any problems getting in.

Pigasus likes this.
  6. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

Finally! How confident do you think we can be that it'll be on for another week?

7. Loganberry

Very. Even the Jem and the Holograms movie, which was a spectacular box office disaster, was in cinemas for two weeks. Plus the 28th is the second Saturday of half-term in Worcestershire, so it's very important for family-friendly films. I'm almost certain the Odeon will carry it for that weekend too.

And the Worcester Vue is also showing it, so there's that backup as well. I'm very confident we'll be fine for the 28th. :)

Oilyvalves and Pigasus like this.
  8. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

Oh good, that's all very reassuring (@: