1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

World of Tanks? Why not!?

Discussion in 'Games' started by defunct, 13 January 2013.

?

What server do you play?

1. EU server, duh!

85.0%
  2. US server.

15.0%
  3. Russian server.

5.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. defunct

defunct Well-Known Pony

As the title of this thread implies, a game called World of Tanks exists, and many of you will know about this already, but how many of you guys play it? I've been playing it a lot recently and I gotta tell you people, it's been getting dull playing on my own but I digress. The general point of this thread is to round up the Brony Tankers and organize some sort of event in which we all play simultaneously (If there aren't too many) in a single game. If anyone is already a premium member, that's great, it's saving me money, but if not, I am more than willing to pay a little of my hard earned gold on premium to allow us all to enter a platoon and remember, anyone is allowed regardless of tier or tank!
    Thank you for reading and happy tanking comrades. Enjoy some inspirational photography from the game itself and a trailer for those who don't play the game.

Sorry for PUNishing you with that spoiler name!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And now for the battleship!
    [​IMG]
    I don't know either...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I once again thank you for reading this post, please comment with your views.

PS: I couldn't find another thread of this nature so I decided to make one, if there was already one then I apologies and request a link to it if you (the reader) could send one.

#1 defunct, 13 January 2013
    Last edited: 13 January 2013
  2. Fizzlestick

Fizzlestick Banned User

I've just recently started to play it again on the N.A server. I'm quite a low level though as I only have Tier V(Crusader is my main) or less tanks. but I'm already part of a Canternet Brony group so I wouldn't be able to join :( However I am down for platooning and stuff.

3. defunct

defunct Well-Known Pony

Rank doesn't matter really the more the merrier as the saying that is more often than not relevant goes and as for the clan, that's not too important but if anyone does want to join, it's on the U.S site and it's tag is CMC.
    I should probably point out that I have the exact same name on WoT as I do on this forum in case anyone feels like adding me (I'm on the N.A server).
    Also, is tier V isn't really that low in the grand scheme of things!

4. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony The Laughing Mare

I'm a tanker on the EU server. It's not a pony clan, but I'm a member of the St. Gloriana [ST-G] clan that may be of interest to any Girls und Panzer fans :)

5. Sonicrainboom_BOOM

Sonicrainboom_BOOM ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY

I have a fair few tanks, mostly around tier 5 (The M7, Pz V, T49 ect.) so I'd be up for a game.

The picture of the Loltractor made me want to buy my old one back. I might have to ditch the A-20 for it.

6. defunct

defunct Well-Known Pony

It's totally worth it for a Loltractor. Anyways, when would you be available for a game?

7. Sonicrainboom_BOOM

Sonicrainboom_BOOM ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY

Well next week is half term so I am free all week

8. SirProfessor

World of Tanks?
    Avid player here. Highest a Tier 8 bordering a Tier 9.
    Countless tanks, premiums or premium camoed ect.
    Would love a few games n such.

9. Derpy Lannister

Derpy Lannister Active Pony

Tanker here too! not really a pro or got very high teirs got teir 4 arty scout but thats about it rest teir 3's

10. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

Impatiently waiting for the next British Top of the Tier here. Last time I managed to get the British tier X medium, so I'm hoping to achieve the same this time with whichever branch they do :)

11. SirProfessor

British Tanks! Hooah! Havent tried the SPGs or the TD yet but i am going for a centurion, would love to see some challengers and bradley scouts but i guess this is pre desert war game. Cam always hope for a modern version of the game to come out. But hey, i am enjoying my cromwell at the moment :D

12. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

The Cromwell is fun, but nothing beats a Matilda :)

13. Fizzlestick

Fizzlestick Banned User

Would anyone here be willing to play on the NA server in a UKoE squadron?

#13 Fizzlestick, 13 September 2013
    Last edited: 13 September 2013
  14. SirProfessor

Been thinking about going down that tree actually heard good things about the Matilda. Certainly kicks my plot half the time.

Might be a cool idea. Show the yanks whos boss haha. Give me some more tanks to play with and a chance to play other tier trees.

Does anypony else agree that, like war thunder, they should have realistic or historical battles? Where it would be nation vs nation not just a mix n match?

15. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

Historical battles would be good. At the moment the only themed battles I've taken part in are company battles vs Kuromorimine (a clan based on the Girls und Panzer German school).

16. SirProfessor

I take it they only use German tanks xD
    What I mean like, for example...War thunder, you had more of an objective that to kill tanks/cap base.

in their battles you had to assault ground forces, hold off bombers ect ect whilst the other team try and stop you stopping them xD

17. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

Well, that's my rush towards the Maus started. Let's see if I can get it before the fortnight is out :)

18. SirProfessor

Good luck. Not a huge Maus fan. Working my Soviet and British tanks.

19. lighthawk

lighthawk Well-Known Pony

I play on the EU server. I'm in the EU equivalent of your clan, Rearward. Our tag is -CMC-

If anyone on the EU server wants to add me, my username is RedEmi (long story short, named after Emi Isuzu from Tenjho Tenge and the fact that I play mostly Soviet tanks).

I'm no expert, though, but I get by for the most part. :D

20. Boring Ugly Pink Earth Pony

I know that when I get it my clan will be wanting to jam a Hetzer underneath it and drop a Type 89 I-Go on top of it. They'll have to wait for the Japanese tank line for the latter though :)