1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

X-Files

Discussion in 'Audio/Video/Books' started by Aldersgate, 11 February 2016.

1. Aldersgate

Aldersgate Honorary Pony

Anybody out there keeping up with the new series? I was a massive fan back when the original series was on - as a teenager in the mid and later 90s it was a great show to be into, and online fandom was just really taking off in a big way. Although I lost interest in the show by the time the final two seasons had come around, the revival has been a massive nostalgia blast, and I'm really enjoying it so far! Looking forward to the rest of the series.

2. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I decided to watch it on Monday to see what it was like. I never saw the original show but I did hear a lot about it. I enjoyed the episode, and I'm interested to see how this big conspiracy develops.

3. vcgriffin

vcgriffin the (Quie Deaf) mustached Subgenius pony

Those wanting to watch it online can legally do so via the Channel 5 website (though I had to use Microsoft Edge (formally known as IE) to be able to make it playable)

Show what Did I think?
    Firstly Pro's to who ever chose the episode title, I dont think I would have been able to do any better sitting in a FEMA gulag myself.
    And Wow, was the episode a struggle to get through.
    The show seems to ditch anything that made the first few seasons so good, and take on board instead, any anti-government conspiracy it can pick up.
    Old faces are shown, and line's spoken in a desperate attempt to connect with the original fanbase, but the whole thing has less Fizz than Sara Plain endorsing Donald Trump.
    Mysterious black oil may not be able to melt steal beams but it can melt whatever reaming integrity the Xfiles had.