1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Your Day Of Gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by Horty, 5 May 2012.

1. Horty

Horty Pony

Here you discuss what you have done on games today :)

I'll start:
    I played TF2 for a bit, got 67 kills as a sniper which was suprising to me as I only played for a short while, then the server I played on crashed :( then I played GMOD Elevator Source which was... interesting O.O

99Justin likes this.
  2. ecmc1093

ecmc1093 floof

Well I haven't played anything today, and all I've really played recently is Call of Duty and let's face it no-one's going to want to hear about that.
    I do however plan on getting Morrowind this weekend as it's on sale on Steam. I'll surely have some stories to tell about that.

3. bobby.p

bobby.p #StayBased #MostWanted

was at a meet today, well yesterday now so got a few mins on lumines electronic symphony on the vita in the morning
    going to play so tf2 now

4. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

Looked about the GTS in Pokémon Black for any decent trades.

5. Lyraboy

Lyraboy Lyra fanboy

Do it, it's a quality game. If you've ever played Skyrim or Oblivion then you'll enjoy getting to see another part of Tamriel. It's a lot harder than either of those two games though.

I started my final playthrough of Mass Effect 2 so my FemShep is at level 30 for when I get ME3. Soldier and Paragon for the win.

6. ecmc1093

ecmc1093 floof

Actually, I haven't played any Elder Scrolls game before, and I only assume this will make it even more interesting. Skyrim did interest me because of all the hype but I never ended up getting it. But it also got me curious about the series in general. I never really got into RPGs so this will be a pretty new-ish experience for me.

7. Lyraboy

Lyraboy Lyra fanboy

You're in for a treat then :D Morrowind was the first RPG I ever played and still has a special place in my heart. When you pick it up be sure to let me know if you enjoy it or not.

8. Britpoint

Britpoint 私、きになります!

Did quite a bit of Battlefield 3 today. Also got Company of Heroes free thanks to my PC Gamer subscription, so did a bit of that as well :)

9. Horty

Horty Pony

whats company of heroes? I'm too lazy to youtube it :( :eek:

10. Britpoint

Britpoint 私、きになります!

^^ It's a real time strategy game set in WW2. You give orders to squads of troops to...you know... win at war stuff!

11. Trifon

Trifon It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

I played Fallout New Vegas then turned my laptop off.

12. Horty

Horty Pony

loved that hahaha, but it sounds rather fun, is it anything like Wargame European Escalation?

13. Britpoint

Britpoint 私、きになります!

A little, but on a much much smaller scale.

Horty likes this.
  14. El Presidente

El Presidente "Surprising"

Played castle crashers through with my brothers GF, a few mates, and more than a few drinks. Great game.

15. bobby.p

bobby.p #StayBased #MostWanted

just played tf2, drunk swedish guy on my friends list gave out like 8 packs of gifts again, fun times

16. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

I played 5 minutes of FF6 last night but ended up being too tired and went to bed.

_ZeDB likes this.
  17. Horty

Horty Pony

played TF2 as scout and got 5 dominations stacked up, then I bought Orion Dino Beatdown... short of it. Don't buy it. I honestly don't know how it got into steam, it's the buggiest game I've witnessed, even the menu doesn't work properly, multi player just refuses to work properly just blegh, if they release an update ill think about going back to it :p but they shouldnt have put such a buggy game on steam because people are paying for borked things :/

18. Trifon

Trifon It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

I was supposed to do something productive today
    Until I took an an arrow in the knee started playing Fallout New Vegas. Hort, tomorrow I'm tasking you to telling me to stop playing NV and get on with what I'm supposed to be doing, please.

19. ecmc1093

ecmc1093 floof

I just got done playing Morrowind for the first time. Needless to say I am enjoying it, a lot.

On my first attempt, I obviously spent a while getting used to the controls and stuff. I just walked around the starting village for a bit then wondered off in what I thought was the right direction. I went in a cave and got attacked by a crazy lady that I couldn't seem to harm, so I ran away. After more wondering about, and wondering where to go, I came across some bug thing that somehow overpowered me and killed me. I hadn't saved at any point at all. I raged.

So my second attempt I just sped through the intro part because I knew all the controls and what I have to do there. I eventually found the proper place where I was supposed to go to get a flight to the place where I have to meet that guy to give hime something (in case you haven't noticed, I'm having a hard time remembering the names of stuff in this game. Why do they all have to be so weird?). So anyway I have explored some of this new place, bought some weapons and amour, and scavenged the outdoor crates/baskets/urns for gold and helpful magic things. At one point I took something from a basket INSIDE A BUILDING and soon realised this was something I should never do. Luckliy I had saved this time so wasn't as bad.

Overall, thoroughly enjoying this. Looking forward to more.

Denegoth likes this.
  20. Gallant Tempest

Gallant Tempest Peculiar Winged Equine

Been reading a lot of Sweetie's Mansion recently, so I had a go at playing some Luigi's Mansion for nostalgia earlier. Played through to the end of the first area before quitting to do something else, but still had fun; I should probably dig out my old memory card at some point and have a go at the whole game again soon.