1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Your Day Of Gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by Horty, 5 May 2012.

1. Corduroy Road

Corduroy Road Plug In and Power Up!

In a wee moment, I'm about to play Mortal Kombat XL. I'll see you in Outworld...

2. Twisted_Tempest

Twisted_Tempest Certified Hoonigan

Spent most of my day playing Battlefield 1. Something about it is so addictive!

3. DerpyLover

DerpyLover Well-Known Pony

i play forza horizon 3 like 24/7 now , when im not i play on borderlands 2, rocket league or minecraft

4. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I've been playing Wario Ware Smooth Moves lately. The game is a lot of fun, but I do have controller issues with the odd game on it. It's annoying to lose a life thanks to your Wiimote movements not being picked up.

I also played through the Pokemon Sun and Moon demo. It was fun, although that catching quest was really tedious and them demo seems incredibly short. Thankfully we don't have to wait long for the full game to be released.

5. GhostlyJunkbot

GhostlyJunkbot Gibbering Incoherent Rubbish

Truth be told, I think the whole "Z-Moves" concept is a massive step backwards from Mega Evolution. Then again, having played Pokémon ever since the first gen games, I've found the whole series has been steadily stagnating as time has gone by. For me, Pokémon Sun & Moon really have nothing new to offer, and despite a brief comeback in 6th gen, I've become really disinterested in the 7th gen. All it's showing is that Game Freak/The Pokémon Company are just grasping at straws, no longer content with just applying far-fetched (no pun intended), "original" ideas, now they're also resorting to grabbing on to existing IP and applying radical mutation surgery on it. Something that probably would've worked better three or four generations ago.

Getting back on topic, I received a NES Mini in the mail, yesterday. And even after a day, I just can't get over how tiny it is! :eek:

[​IMG]
    A size comparison of the original and the Mini.

It's been pretty cool, so far, although I wish they had included something better than Tecmo Bowl. (Which, BTW, I'm not the least bit interested in.) Surely Blaster Master would've been a better title to include.

Corduroy Road and MCtoastie like this.
  6. Lydiasaurus

Lydiasaurus The Girl With The Most Cake

I'm getting kinda good at Overwatch, just reached level 24. I'm starting to get 5 and 6 player kill streaks now and for the first time today I got play of the game! I'm past the "oh no!!! what do i do?? what do i do???!!!" button mashing stage and feel more at ease with the game. It's more fun cos I'm not being killed every 30 seconds :)

7. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Pokemon Moon! xD

Lydiasaurus likes this.
  8. Lydiasaurus

Lydiasaurus The Girl With The Most Cake

Pokemon Sun, Half Life 2, Dream Chronicles :D

Wonderbolt likes this.
  9. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock Shuffle Champion (and Celeste!)

There is nothing, nothing in the world that can compare to the feeling of playing a brand new Pokémon game. And the best part is that it lasts for solid weeks.

Cendaquenta and Lydiasaurus like this.
  10. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Normally I clear the main game in About a week, but spend a month of so after doing the pokedex and building cometative spec teams.

11. Bexa164

Bexa164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member. They/them

I played Minecraft as there are clearly no other important games that I could be playing
    Yes I'm very salty about my lack of Pokemon

12. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

Alternating between Pokemon Sun and Alpha Sapphire. The former is taking up the greater part of my time - just as well I'm off work this week.

13. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Really am having a blast with Majora's Mask. I've already cleared two temples and just managed to beat the boss for Snowhead Temple and I'm hoping to clear the tasks that I didn't get to do for Clock Town and am really needed to pick up the pace really because I can't afford to keep arriving at temples and completing them by the skin of my teeth just because I used the inverted Song of Time. Next time I've gotta plan this out when I reboot the game.

14. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

Some Disney gaming today! I had the Toy Box Speedway Infinity expansion for a while, so I finally got around to playing. It also unlocked some new Frozen stuff. Maybe I can make my Frozen inspired toy box now. :)

Also, played The Lion King. Got it during GOG's Winter Sale (well before it went on sale at 15% off, but $1.50 isn't a lot saved anyway, plus the Winter Sale XP from buying it gave me a free game), and been playing it since. Actually made it to level 6, Hakuna Matata. Not bad considering how hard this game is. I remember someone I went to karate with couldn't even get passed level 2.

MCtoastie likes this.
  15. Corduroy Road

Corduroy Road Plug In and Power Up!

I have capped the year off with Batman Telltale Series and am starting the new one with Final Fantasy XV!

16. Thorn

Thorn Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Got the Platinum Trophy in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. I really enjoyed that game a lot.

17. Bexa164

Bexa164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member. They/them

I managed to collect all the Green Stars, stamps and golden flagpoles required to unlock the final world in Super Mario 3D world. Now I'm trying to complete all the levels as all the character before attempting said world

Thorn likes this.
  18. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

All about Tablet gaming today! Fire Emblem Heros (which came out today is is actually quite good for a mobile game) and My Little Pony Puzzle party!

19. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

real only played for honor since it came out, besides a few balancing gripes and connection issues the game is pretty darn fun.

20. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Decided to get off my lazy ass and play Force Unleashed and get the missing Holocrons that was in Imperial Felcuia and got them in the end. And managed to get another achievement for the game by completing all the training missions.