1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Your Day Of Gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by Horty, 5 May 2012.

1. Photocopier

Been playing Diablo 3 from when I woke up at midday untill about 15 minutes ago.

2. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

finished sonic generations, and then played more demons souls kinda addicted to it atm

3. Britpoint

Britpoint 私、きになります!

Nice one, I love Sonic Generations. Not finished it yet though. As for me... played FIFA today as part of my league. I lost. :(

4. Eiro

i love the boarding parts in sonic generations there are also two bosses i really liked but it would be a spoiler if you havent already done them so i wont say who they are.
    im not a football fan myself never really liked the sport.

5. dimdreamer

dimdreamer Habitual Pony

Just finished enslaved. Good story but the fighting sections got a bit annoying.

6. Pegulsus

Pegulsus I'm back, Baby!

Played one of my old favourites, XCOM UFO Defence. Buuut having not played it in a while, Earth was quickly lost. :(

7. Web "Webster" Brancher

Web "Webster" Brancher Considering ponify-ing my non-ponies

got back to some ME3 after month hiatus(hiding from the drama)
    been blasting some robots with my Jedi powers.

then got around for some nba jam

bobby.p likes this.
  8. ZeroG

ZeroG Gamer Pegasi Extraordinaire

been playing ALOT of Prototype 2 lately, nearly finished it....so might change that for Max Payne 3

9. bobby.p

bobby.p #StayBased #MostWanted

my post office didnt open or something so I didnt get my copy of max payne 3 today!!!!

10. ecmc1093

ecmc1093 floof

Played some more Morrowind yesterday, got kinda stuck though. I'm at this tomb that I'm supposed to look for some guy's skull, but there's these skeletons that shoot some magic arrows that set me on fire or something, and they drain my health until I die. I can't avoid them, and they are blocking the only two paths I can take from the entrance of the tomb. So yeah, I kinda gave up with that for now.

I did play some Counter Strike 1.6 (mainly because it runs better than CS:Source on my laptop) yesterday and today though. I still find that a lot of fun.

11. ecmc1093

ecmc1093 floof

Played Mario Kart 7 on the way back from Aylesbury meet today. Got 3 star rank on Mirror Flower Cup and Special cup. Just Lighting Cup to go and I'll have all 3 star ranks finally!

12. bobby.p

bobby.p #StayBased #MostWanted

havent played anything but bought these today
    [​IMG]

PixelTwister likes this.
  13. Eiro

finished demons souls on my wizzard now gonna start a new character but not sure which.

14. Britpoint

Britpoint 私、きになります!

I have been playing Day-Z. It is one of the most intense experiences I have ever...um...experienced. It didn't help that I loaded into my first server after 8PM...which meant it was night time. Which meant it was pitch black. Ever tried learning controls when you can't see anything? I had to look up towards the moon just to see my own silhouette to check if I had my gun out! Then I figured out how to throw flares. Then a zombie saw the flares. Then scary happened.

15. Trifon

Trifon It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

Oh, I saw Robbaz play that and I meant to get it. Though my ArmA is pretty slow considering it's able to be played on a £300+ laptop.

16. PixelTwister

PixelTwister Twisting Pixels since 1876!

Today I played some Policenauts on my modchipped Ps1. Policenauts was a pre MGS Hideo Kojima game, and was only released in japan, due to the poor sales of Kojima's previous game snatcher when it was released in the west. I think that they also couldn't sync up the anime cutscenes with english too. There's a fan made translation to the game available on the internets, for the ps1 version. So I highly recommend playing it (even on an emulator).

17. Fizzie

Fizzie Fruit Loop

I've been on and off playing Minecraft. I tried it for the first time today and didn't hate it. XD I'm now determined to live in a giant cake. ;p

18. Trifon

Trifon It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

Have you been on the UKoE minecraft server yet?

19. dimdreamer

dimdreamer Habitual Pony

I'm trying to play this at the moment. Unfortunately on my laptop it looks like a slide show so I think it's time to buy a new one.

20. Fizzie

Fizzie Fruit Loop

I'm playing on Xbox. ^^;