1. About to create a character? Please ensure you review the Roleplay Rules and Character Guidelines.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Zacharias Rune, Zebra Arcanist

Discussion in 'Accepted/Active Characters' started by Aethelberdia, 11 May 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

Name: Zacharias Rune (goes by Zach)

race: Zebra

special talent: the study of magic, potions, etc. And healing. Even though he can't do magic.

Residence: Lives above his shop in Central Canterlot

Personality: Zacharias is a 'tough as nails' kinda guy, he's got the air of somepony who's been there, done that. However, people he's known for a long time know him as a rather eccentric 'mad scientist' with a penchant for wearing battle armour. ALL THE TIME. He just really likes armour.

appearance: he's a tall one, is Zach - a little shorter than Princess Celestial, on account of him having 'legs like stilts'. He's a standard, black and white zebra. He wears his hair in a ponytail. A very, very long one.

past/history: he served in the military with Trench Coates as a medical due to his knowledge of healing. Since then he's been near Trench for most of his life. In Equestria Sonata (INCOMING RP CHARACTER), a young unicorn who'd run away from home, latched onto him, so he's now a surrogate father, albeit one whose 'daughter' is his secretary. Tends to spend his time in his shop, talking to people who come in. Generally war stories, which he handles fine as his past isn't as bad as Trench's.

Audition piece:
    Zach was never one for business dealings, he left that to Sonata, a smooth talker if there ever was one. Unfortunately, she was having trouble with a customer and he had to help.
    "Good afternoon, sir." He droned tiredly, then looked up to see that the customer was a mare. "You appear to be the owner of this establishment," boomed the green-brown Pegasus. "I was just wondering why you can't send off for some dragontongue. It's an exotic herb, but the only one I need that you don't sell."
    "Ma'am, I'm sure you should know that dragontongue is a Class A non-tradeable product.
    The mare blushed. "Yes, well... um..." she stuttered, evidently thinking fast. "I'm afraid, madam," said Zach almost bored-soundingly, "that I will have to report you to the guards. Name?"
    But he never found out, because the mare was gone and so was a glass bottle of potion he'd left out to mature. Damn, he thought, better get some security.

2. Fridge

Fridge Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.

I am pleased to pronounce this character as accepted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.