1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Zatslol's Musicings

Discussion in 'Music, Audio and PMVs' started by Zatslol, 18 August 2012.

1. Zatslol

Zatslol New Pony

Hey there! I pretty much just signed up to this website and I've only posted in 2 threads. I figured making a thread about my music would be a good way to get started posting more. I don't really like shamelessly plugging my own work but I guess I caved. I have a YouTube Channel which is where most of my stuff goes. I mostly do Alternative Rock parodies but I was thinking of doing more original music.

Here's some of my songs.

First off is my most popular song, Alicornication (a parody of Californication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers).

Not really too pleased with this one any more because I sucked at recording music back when I made it.

Second is another popular one, Wonderbolt (A parody of Wonderwall by Oasis).

I'd say this is the earliest song I can look back at and still think it sounds good.

Here's a cover of Becoming Popular.

This is one of my favourite songs from the show of all time.

Here's my most recent song, Dear Twilight Sparkle (a parody of Hey there Delilah by the Plain White T's).

Mostly proud of the lyrics on this one.

And the last one I'll post, Azure.

This one wasn't really a song by me. It was just featuring me. Out of all the content I've ever produced this is the song I'm most proud of. I didn't really do much in the way of writing but I'm quite pleased with the bass line and my vocals.

Well, I suppose that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!