1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Zehnny's future art livestreams!

Discussion in 'Art and Drawings' started by Zehnny, 15 September 2014.

1. Zehnny

Zehnny Habitual Pony

*meep*

Uhm, Hi. My name is Zehnny...

Prff, I'm no Fluttershy really.
    Hey, I'm Zehnny. And I am a digital artist. Or at least I think being an MS Paint user counts as being able to do digital art. lol
    Anyway, in the next couple of weeks I plan on starting art livestreams. The information can be found here:

http://masterzehnny.deviantart.com/art/Zehnny-s-Livestream-482290877
    I am just looking for people who would be interested in seeing what I do. And maybe if there are any artists who would maybe like to join me in my streams? I would like to get to know a few more people around here.
    I have never done any livestreams myself before. Although I have been in them with friends. They have always turned out hilarious.
    Also wondering if people could spread the word, maybe? I would like to know that a few people will be watching my stuff ^^
    Thank yooouuuuu~